Bookkeeper // Part-Time (16 hours)
The Bookkeeper is responsible for managing church finances and financial business processes. This includes processing weekly offerings and other forms of income, bill payment as well as oversight of purchasing, expense reimbursement, check request, petty cash, and payroll processes.
Essential Job Functions:
• Receive, count, enter and deposit weekly tithes and offerings received via weekend services, mail, online, stock transfer, etc.
• Receive, review, record, and pay bills and other expenses as directed.
• Plan for upcoming expenses and manage cash flow as required to meet the operational needs of the church.
• Establish and manage purchasing, expense reimbursement, petty cash, check request, and other financial business processes.
• Manage payroll for church staff ensuring funds are transferred and payroll data is entered each pay period.
• Establish and manage bank accounts as the church’s business needs dictate.
• Update and distribute stat sheets to church staff, Leadership Team, and other individuals as directed.
• Produce and distribute quarterly and annual general and building fund giving statements.
• Assist the Executive Pastor and other church staff in developing an annual financial plan.
If you are interested in this job please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We have no other job openings at this time. Feel free to check back again soon, thanks!