2023 Giving Statements
Please note that all gifts/donations to Vale Church go into the General Fund unless you had identified otherwise.
Click HERE to access your 2023 Giving & Pledge Statement.
Once you've logged in, follow these steps to view and print your statement:
- Select the My Giving icon in the far left-hand column on the screen.
- Choose the Schedules / History option toward the top of the screen.
- Click the Giving Statement button on the far upper right-hand corner.
- When the next box pops up, select Family as the type.
- For the Date Range, select Last Year under the Quick Date Range pulldown.
- Under the Tax Deductible pulldown, select Deductible Only.
- Select the box that reads Show Pledges on Giving Statement.
- Click Run Report.
- Your giving statement should then show up on your screen in the form of a PDF; from here, you can print and/or save your giving statement.
If you have any questions, updates, or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to our Executive Pastor, Matt Vagle, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for giving faithfully in 2023 for God's kingdom work through Vale Church! We wish you the best in this new year.
(If you are having trouble setting up your account, we would be happy to help you. Simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.)